Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Detox Diet - the Next 10 Days

I am incredibly excited to begin a 10 day detox diet as part of a spring yoga workshop. Over the next 10 days, I can only eat fruits and herbal teas in the morning and only vegetables and herbal teas in the evening. I am incredibly excited to give this a try, as I am in serious need of a reset for spring. Over the next ten days, I will keep you up to date on what is happening and how things are going.

What I am afraid of:
  • I will be hungry all the time
  • I will not be able to digest everything well
  • I will cheat and have some grains to keep me full
  • No SWEETS!
What I am excited for:
  • Getting in touch with more natural foods
  • Trying things I would not normally try (I am talking to you beets!)
  • Making apple sauce again
  • Still being able to have garlic
  • Ginger!
  • Allowing myself some time with myself - and meditate on this new transition
I am planning my last few meals pre-fast.

For lunch: Avocado Roll and Sweet Potato Roll at one of my favorite sushi restaurants
For Dinner: TBD - thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment