Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Detox Diet - Day 6

I woke up very moody this morning. But just like any other day this week, after drinking my two glasses of water, I am back on track. I have started to notice some physical differences. My skin looks like it is glowing. Someone told me it looks like I lost weight, which of course is possible. (Note for future detoxes - pre and post weigh ins and photos are necessary). I have also started to feel cold. I have been wearing an extra layer lately. Perhaps it is because I have not been eating as many "stick-to-your-ribs" kind of meals.

Today was my first day back at work after the extended weekend. Transitioning from keeping the focus on myself to keeping the focus on work has been difficult (perhaps because of the reflective mood). I was happy to take a nice long lunch break by myself and spend some time in quiet.

I was also blessed to be able to sub in a Monday evening class, giving assists in a gentle class. It was nice to be in such a supportive environment where I could help others and feel that energy coming back to me as well.

Things I learned today:
  • You can keep an inward focus in your day-to-day life
  • Sometimes a glass of water can change your mood
  • You can find and feel that reflective energy in others

No comments:

Post a Comment