Thursday, March 29, 2012

Detox Diet - Day 8

Today was the second day in a row that I woke up with a smile. Spring has begun! When I say today, I actually mean yesterday. Day 8 was so long that I had to write this the next day.

I basically spent the day on my feet teaching a day-long course at work. This involved quite a bit of moving items around the room and being quick on my feet and focused. I tried to squeeze in food on every break and had a few herbal teas. After cleaning up and checking in with my coworkers, the work day was over. I stopped at home and had a quick snack before moving on to an appointment. I finally got home a little before 10. Then I hit the bed and passed out. My energy was so low by the end of the day that my focus was weaning. I could have used a good power nap in the middle of the day.

Lessons I learned yesterday:
  • During a detox, you have to give yourself time to rest and reflect

  • I can eat an apple very quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment