Thursday, March 29, 2012

Detox Diet - Day 7

It happened! I woke up and smiled. It has been a while since I started the day in a good mood. From there the day just got better. I start every morning with a walk and that is where my mood typically changes. Today, the walk kicked me into high gear. I became incredibly productive. My mind was so clear and focused that I was able to manage all of my tasks at work and end early. I took a beautiful quiet break at lunch time and was able to enjoy that time for myself.

The diet is still going very well. I have decided, however, that I need a break from roasted vegetables. On to steaming and baking!

I am a little nervous about tomorrow. I am teaching all day long at work and then have an evening appointment as well. Normally I would be tired after a day like that - I wonder how it will affect me on the detox diet. We shall see.

Things I learned today:
  • There is light at the end of the tunnel - I am excited to start tomorrow with a smile

  • Roasting for a full week is too much

  • The spring transition really is difficult. Sometimes we can't see the scope of the job until we begin to do the work

No comments:

Post a Comment